Wednesday, December 17, 2008

sudoku.

i love sudoku because it makes me feel smart when i'm all done!
and its relaxing but i'm still working my brain all at the same time.

i love numbers.. but i have always seem to struggle with math. i was a waitress for about 4 years and found a fascination when the numbers on the receipts would make certain patterns.

from what i know people think in numbers or in words or in pictures. but what does it interpret to? i feel as though i am a medium thinker of all three of these. but i also know of some who only think in pictures and cannot form words in their mind.
anyone educated in this matter, feel free to share.


peace, love, and numbers.

3 comments:

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs} said...

Im not too edumacated on things like that but I can tell you that I like numbers too! And sudoku. I've played that many times online too.

Unknown said...

Hi!
Cool template you got there :)
If you like sudoku, I just launched a website packed with puzzles. I'd certainly love to have some feedback from someone as passionate as you.
Check it out at http://www.sudoku-series.com/

daniella elisabeth said...

Andrei - i really do like the website! it's nice to choose between the marking and the scanning, both things i do in my head but i know my mom loves marking all that on the page! so she'll appreciate it also! thanks for the link!